Re: [IPsec] Proposal for the secure password authentication method problem

Nico Williams <nico@cryptonector.com> Tue, 12 April 2011 14:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=cryptonector.com; h= mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from :to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s= cryptonector.com; bh=bDncwm8cmgpABRoYi1HhoG/5d1o=; b=FL4oO+UmG/E uqSFT5y1h0qR8S3IRKWY+xJohDfg4vVz3D+OQLymxjztsVqeIx/Z67ZjahuUOv33 /v3BuN2sLfTNBXb5p9OfQHVuSZWTbNCNneVEUPgun4aouc2CEkrWsxQ7Ll37NqNk PFrYMAmR6kqiZq7OlDu1rEiUJxvrgJS4=