Re: [IPsec] IPR statement for draft-detienne-ikev2-recovery

Pratima Sethi <psethi@cisco.com> Tue, 23 March 2010 12:23 UTC

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:49:27 +0530
From: Pratima Sethi <psethi@cisco.com>
To: Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com>
Cc: IPsecme WG <ipsec@ietf.org>, Frederic Detienne <fd@cisco.com>, Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman@vpnc.org>
Subject: Re: [IPsec] IPR statement for draft-detienne-ikev2-recovery

Hi Yaron,

thanks for clarifying the situation.

The overall disclosure process still somewhat escaped us and we were
unclear as to when such statements need to be published.

If we made a mistake, I hereby apologize; we know better now.

We mainly wanted to clear our names of any malicious intent. I am glad
that memory has been restored.

regards,
- prati