Re: [IPsec] draft-welter-ipsecme-ikev2-reauth-01

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 14 January 2011 08:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=X77dv1FjxVZRPQ18qEXy3muxH2Fh8cfjUbiqB2/G8Rs=; b=xgqOuzuyBIhliNw42CYgiAF8/1LTniKn6Ln9aKdWTl1LDaz6wIVwguIzwe9WsAGPoy 4Vik+5Accmxo4j5ZtM2YC66EdXO2td2NbxGLEvTFWMrz55jDais9Fe8O0aUPkcJI2Vcx mEvHxeMjyvCVFVTCpUevdrLEzXuQk7CqO434s=