[IPsec] minimal esp

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 26 July 2021 16:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=m7xRGgUSA8V48ojN94m2x+4s++/jOP5mdIp4AZ/vf5g=; b=LLermiBZ4txPa1b9/3Hmj5/7fhAaPH9nJ27WIwWNNe2QrzaOxRBky3locjcv2QfeJu Q0r7TkZw7HO9VZX7OIhduWAE8tkVlaiGmDI0PYbZxXWgRp5Jfww+x/93jUo01hv+f8JZ aAJt7SwxXNt+pVFlPpefijJajmeXUttZZEKuHdgSrYvvKPgdtNcJ0/CO1/Rf2Vgf2gdb e/yie3BBwzPsIFN9RKese7Wi+YXYlrHod/eUzmJf4xX9bQtqKwsHf2istraASeErlTSn /GB8BCbU89t/2TVA/88eU4Jcmae+15hOrbGc+G/TpjY32otUHW4GmSxNqW+ZwcG0DaUp bEXw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=m7xRGgUSA8V48ojN94m2x+4s++/jOP5mdIp4AZ/vf5g=; b=CNCH2ACy/aMQTeK8fD1/H6s6iM3lO2pEW3J5w0jpH0Hg3xAGQT7h+qX/boGRNvU3ME qi3m486Q59YK/VwVObg1BXtW37uBAPSWCW49x/EAkkM/wTosHEQdAEE+A9pQcXwCSzUR UmEeqavAQQs873Bxu0VZEAW8A0k12V8nsngojbXVfV1THcM2H2NHHlchb1NhJU0IsCB/ InmVaDC/wckLCATm+IZy8TNzE5ue46RavIFm4GEBHKLyIgj4WmmGMERxAV2ujTYmQ9H/ R8RSmI3X9HzUx59Hg6FbQU63a9/YTvE7FJ77DTXrS730L69UyOH6plvnz1EnUko53Yid ZBFw==