Re: [IPsec] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dime-ikev2-psk-diameter-06.txt> (Diameter IKEv2 PSK: Pre-Shared Secret-based Support for IKEv2 Server to Diameter Server Interaction) to Proposed Standard

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 22 May 2011 18:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=t/5ue5V1yzE8DUrO+EUJQRSrP5jWsWRzWmTQ02ZBFlg=; b=dPlykchcZjNhafc4TFqu/xmf877D5qprxs5KrhJUm7nkvU9H1G/Ser9vQy5j+iRLOE Q75wCYNRmZ6VoMSx4CmQmQWVkDeHOMvmFqaNII9VPrtZRqxSY4J0q3yiQYSb9RLdSjdz ci43xQ5JONa4Fg5blnDg1ve9BrJ3ZewHGVUw0=