[Iptel] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iptel-trip-mib-05.txt

David Zinman <dzinman@somanetworks.com> Mon, 03 March 2003 15:46 UTC

From: David Zinman <dzinman@somanetworks.com>
To: iptel@ietf.org
Subject: [Iptel] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iptel-trip-mib-05.txt
Sender: iptel-admin@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 10:45:45 -0500

Changes from previous draft:

Changed the notification tripEstablished to tripConnectionEstablished and added
the peer address information.

Added tripConnectionDropped to inform when the trip FSM leaves the established
state for a peer connection.

Combined tripRouteTypeTable and tripPeerRouteTypeTable

General cleanup and comment revision

---