[Iptel] Re: WGLC of draft-ietf-iptel-trip-mib-05.txt

"Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> Fri, 06 June 2003 14:56 UTC

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
To: David Zinman <dzinman@somanetworks.com>, iptel@ietf.org
Cc: bwijnen@lucent.com, "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
Subject: [Iptel] Re: WGLC of draft-ietf-iptel-trip-mib-05.txt
Sender: iptel-admin@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 16:52:21 +0200

So where are we with this?
David promised (offline) to get us a a response somewhere
around may 21st. It is now Jun 6th, and I have not seen any.

I must admit that I am not on iptel WG list, so if you guys
are discussing it there, then just tell me and I will go
look in the archives.

I suspect we need at least a revision before the doc can
progress any further.

Thanks,
Bert