Re: Regarding draft-li-6man-service-aware-ipv6-network-00

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Sat, 30 March 2019 21:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0VAtjFpcXjLZ4+0HVo0TKZ4sSbiIrNpJTuVxVcWdEv0=; b=bPga9DVtT/ZAQF5eNd0le9qezoaFpw/FLr/hiQ2+PHidfErSeBXyra28CQ3/N5qVpT /UJCbBzag7zafSdgcCyzq+lXRbhGDGsrCfVHOHvuZOEHn6sK5H5VM1nS3x/RqkA/d963 6uk0EFwxy+VXznQ/UwyXTkynBudWOZJgLHZsmmNE95AJeSqIV7uVyiKe/9SuykqU8lD1 4RbyWRAHo48Q3x0HeUUA4ZLwsgm/zr4IxkzO4nVw2cGsErO3GVXkpYpcuen9D4RlNd1I t8XySCaOn/qYvoEFXBEtN/pgoMwAO3UCXbRWWcLQQ+kZA16RZDw8teVD5Z9dao5rk56X gpXw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0VAtjFpcXjLZ4+0HVo0TKZ4sSbiIrNpJTuVxVcWdEv0=; b=ugaXfxKBwaOzxROW7IyS1CpijK9WRzOEUkG/3cWE7YE6zh4Ol2By5RiX7NiEkAaV1p S4vlvW6pDgOwT9m6ws3CmxIenj2EH8QV1gG9EgNsjWf9IpDUtAwK2PXkVieCjXBlnHno kHgFcoa0LueVcIsgWt7LGbXOkFk5AIcuEFGqUxgbuw2w78c0AjlbpStH+yI0WtVqazGX BPvzqNHVoD1R2Yh6/B1QvAK4IcgIt5mEzAqq7cyoMZBimozQwsgGCk1c4U+knBcUgJVv QqQd+1XwU2SDpTvvK9uWUCjXYTG3DmOqagvmUXi+JYvFgcRKzRO5tjf27tlakqRlD0yd avtg==