Re: 6MAN WG [second] Last Call: draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-01.txt

Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com> Fri, 06 July 2012 14:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=PZDH57s5t2+FY5++juqdX4ID9Spaiw9G3p7iDrdAIiU=; b=nMo25fYkkCGQDuU/UQFe3t6RUqWhtK87xhb3YSw6YV1fMzPfX8chU7ZQ91GiKCigB6 IgbDV7I+Nj5C+DGgdKNVzXfUxNqBIdOnKD7/X02htsPGm1U+IirkrrKZ1lHC4Ou6suNC YCZtA88xVyYgVyDRiY5ei0PSde0C7ccS6xTNKYHgYVlSq8i5oKonfLFLGXofBPd+ZlYT fbCXncCG+F2gAeXJ3z7Yi27bUgtV9txsPxrC2sEJll6DtxvR7Tbh6aAJi+bwRGRFNo8/ yBpOnevpiOfIQbOAe3tP3DyHhEjR8XmvfZbtE9e0uBDCOFMPTfBVPKd9NvB6PcFeCYIQ U32A==