Doubt in RFC 3484

jiten shah <jitenshah18@gmail.com> Mon, 04 June 2012 08:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=HrJtE91BW2axW1DpJiqcaolJXbjGuGYcbYOZ5opt1NI=; b=zXrPnb5rCrOThBcti+y4BZoBo1vhCuV6+q2Iwumxcu77gPCcgjNbgWCq19+bAU3qk2 fIAVmRnJDZUfWO0XcK99mRvBSLL2oliH/+4v0rXjfXpKelmh8hwzaSwSIZYKAjNtkJZu HH7LEngDmM18ULSx+IOahIv7lzTSopunBGDiOQu0MveNvdmnEwwtqNdArHMX8vSfXQuA BWn+crznbowuDMoNQRwGLX9e2GK9v6Vz2ZTwFRng3JSZxV5h6+CEhDiJigabnhil1YHT sSDf3KFJLPGqUCveSNMW1LA5PmMR0cV/dp3dRscEVxIBSRjYe0kJf1s7HH+oKanC8lhf tb/A==