Re: 6MAN WG Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-ug-01.txt>

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 23 July 2013 01:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=4RguIz5WU24MwsS62X01Irnnm0aAnkwiubfNHZ6PZ1g=; b=osieoyb147LCv2DA4RG8C2nV7ZbTecR2jxoLRVZdqcCZrqcVsd5jzeLTpErsMr3Own KvYA7vbrY1wVhJWbY0Cm3eBZ/gzSPjdTVurg3jCdD9QErKr+9oLge6NIlirHSRkS15Fc wrawqugDJud2+2+BXpPSE34V/K/H84D19UlfTrahhpi8iwtNTuMZJn0Bjs39Xe+v0aEW F0Ff10COLzlMZc0hrVrgIookMR5f2f3kCgYoLQCHcIHxxHNS/MCVASPZHNRmMjZ3qVvQ BsWHf/TqVok9m/puyOZMdzsHpRk1efbEd1tZBBEjcq2SF/edenWS1bKFlxsWhX81Nqdo cRLA==