Re: New Version Notification for draft-macaulay-6man-packet-stain-00.txt

John Day <jeanjour@comcast.net> Tue, 14 February 2012 03:38 UTC

Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 22:35:06 -0500
To: "tyson.macaulay@bell.ca" <tyson.macaulay@bell.ca>, "ipv6@ietf.org" <ipv6@ietf.org>
From: John Day <jeanjour@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: New Version Notification for draft-macaulay-6man-packet-stain-00.txt

Odd you should mention the speeding ticket.

Cop pulled Rich over just after they entered OK on the way down.
Sauntered up to the car and said, "Do you know how fast you were
going?"  Rich said, yes.  Officer says, 86.  Rich says, The heck I
was. The cruise control was set on 75" (in a 75 mph zone).  To make a
long story short, the guy backed down.  And Rich went on his way.

Kev had stopped to wait for Rich.  The cop decided he would hassle
Kev to save face about stopping in the breakdown.  Kev said they were
changing drivers and he went on.

But the trip was a typical Kevin trip.  We had fire trucks at the
Hotel Sunday morning.  (someone trapped in the elevator.) Never
happens when I am in a hotel, but if Kevin is around. . . .  ;-)