Re: What if? [was Re: Extension Header Insertion]

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 11 December 2019 23:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=rnKbtZiC3hyu/pV4xf77hcCt7WEsaS1szTlsFhg7D10=; b=UNgQFndL0pOkytGM7gOCXp2JbReA3qCm0tc4cTFvqcifcWSxu+m1/Uo48dqQ3GY0f0 gBaQ2in68JlmJrg2h0R2/j45zGxXj3xceM5wf4paj+t1AOPRU/+jnSoLEkgA7hkJDeGS lCQlzshNizZlxv36wMu4cQs5uTFGmL9u1SS/6E7seYu2dJF2MfWw/3lNagXXZO6t2H8Z wmp8B/f22z1dJY8tfSIm2FSHZBh30VJnBVN7TlrxFgSKM5vRKmp3FYHV2+Np7QTd3pEo nR1TYXSMZ//s1lsIBh2zHVpFjppWPLV/phCVCivAWF1JuwcH5fHqK0EQbG3VWgpN5BBQ w9+A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rnKbtZiC3hyu/pV4xf77hcCt7WEsaS1szTlsFhg7D10=; b=EesCx2A1/pqllSk80zIforoU/Cg4DAQuHk2crm8gZYIJTFG8NT9yEHUo8rkE3sM3oU mT1fHYxpLXi/36lmVloZVwDej0ndq+73gW7SlMT00jySSkCePXgq4ZRxVN646q1sgS1b YBg+Bk0tF2enkcWxCVbRVoW3xP3PQpp5tsyufootcSlQRDb5HAwR+ZKv+XH4d38NqIiq XTzTR+i3Mehj5aiKnemFp48xTt4RdAZQUW5CCFE+/I2IUlmxBC9KUg60yLFo94GnmLrE jSONNCpllPTrXxNRfsEOm2exRV5fCaimInwRHNwabYE/vLpjBNKVhIDl5tUcF7YDinw5 D7jQ==