Re: What if? [was Re: Extension Header Insertion]

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 12 December 2019 06:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=F9uumrtymqa9niZUTC1mdsLIvi4tTFDgCjcL7m5lWCU=; b=j90Du5FJbK+KyzsGYt6bGImNUVNKYs7Q/fNJEVwyZsV2iTnaiCxpEvR7+i2hrVmu/D vX0z+LiUlpgL+//m+ubRIKx/M1OMYFvkYIuBKCMyZ/rIHKIkbze8N+P55Cn4WFOcYI7k JMShAIWF883uReRx1zS79VHDhRyJWevMhEHqLaPKomfIAu7zOYWiNne0hoIn639/HKYG Z+ObdqyIk+RTMzTq/8Omla2uuNklFtXVzDZJ+hz1lBcxbH34PX+KZt3Ri14dSmXpwypB CpiDGw99tcX+mEqA3vwLN2u5PXTl0riwDOm+S9EELjeQAofKUiKwGRM3sbZnKLt6+RqE kdBA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=F9uumrtymqa9niZUTC1mdsLIvi4tTFDgCjcL7m5lWCU=; b=GzjkjDrcqt02ex7bXhSkqai0qYTHe6Fer3qe3vGT6DqipdMToFf+Xi5HFDZVmMLz6Y FPR+Ur+2/9+xVt+SmsYVhG0XxgwYC8kUYebhdsB4rG+lzqelYP92IpGRv/zvJXhxrNRE sqCT7y2MR8dAZP0CrxvjRNPrPuk5WOV89ttu/7TZu1dkz81BWf6CwdbpOasDb9bfJ5FQ 6AJHxxICjhr5JCWpejfxW+UwrdWQD7QsDsluIgVilZ0sXqUiwI/olg++0zvZprJuIcVN bkGY5B7oDKOZeLK2PRmz49MMqZvUXiDjHlIGY5CkZh3uNOHAyOyWQMNqWGEe6Tw/Rp4a fYBw==