Re: New Version Notification for draft-tsou-6man-hbh-header-update-00.txt

RJ Atkinson <rja.lists@gmail.com> Fri, 09 March 2012 12:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=VY3er6/NTZ1lAh+5LlXS/9H6PoIMzw/3qIU6vrBfhZA=; b=qO23SxHci+ysyZUzC8fDw7Sck9fGDhPFTbMJv8lVL6YXtf4CKg5CjUubE2eOvKuMJS cdlCMsXfxuF5ZsXeNEwJ8OTUfB5oJ5YiZTn/7XbemLkwkQ3IVsZG7+3qGeYUV3tVIqyE wiDRUUlqhs1dAM0l8SptfntX46DFRy7xrRgcdFo2eHiQoKInRi2L5vEw7m+DUUSQOh0J 10eBctVvxG9pFUGjD1ZVXxYOfybJM44VwHGtOV6Mbr3dVbvjcwdS50qZA4G9FLIiCrYP eENc8O5nq4YFk5CfaRB+JOmAHtmosDMkK384O0qM6f4umlCpRswY8mkGQVYNjQ99aY5v z8Fg==