Re: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-07.txt

Dan Lüdtke <mail@danrl.de> Sun, 14 June 2015 07:18 UTC

Subject: Re: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-07.txt
From: Dan Lüdtke <mail@danrl.de>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 09:18:25 +0200
To: Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com>
Cc: ipv6@ietf.org

The source address based routing issue has been hanging around here for quite while. In this WG alone we have two competing approaches to it, both based on ICMPv6 options. To see what other WGs are working on would be good to get the general overview, maybe Prague is a good time to understand the bigger picture.

Dan