RE: comments on draft-wbeebee-on-link-and-off-link-determination-00

"Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com> Thu, 01 November 2007 20:17 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 16:17:31 -0400
From: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com>
To: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com>, jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp, "Wes Beebee (wbeebee)" <wbeebee@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=51259; t=1193948257; x=1194812257; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=shemant@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Hemant=20Singh=20(shemant)=22=20<shemant@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20comments=20on=20draft-wbeebee-on-link-and-off-link-de termination-00 |Sender:=20; bh=PVz5zWXTji34A3VF0iRMNM6ppP4EcpeX8VDhvPiiEtM=; b=YJ9pePi8W/PbpnkLu3iCsH49ZxhmaH6PtSWgfeLPIvz66/Rz4bytYDqxp3fvIE6L0NYzLjej iUChuereaB2CschYwCTHoU4yoW650ri6iznEz5ZMr3kDLuGIDBeE989MO3fHE1W3Z0Y+v4+ONx 9orZW4H8ryMxVrmkBB9ALaMG8=;