Re: [homenet] draft-lepape-6man-prefix-metadata-00

"Shwetha Bhandari (shwethab)" <shwethab@cisco.com> Sat, 05 October 2013 01:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2722; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1380936967; x=1382146567; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=B7nS6RudhWWzlr3FyQ2N+G3K+0RRxWioiDsm+/3khIk=; b=ehI9TiJol6KKzx7hUDa5fQYauRy7KrisUGXddN2g9oT7TvTWFUwT4iCE kOBbggPp5PzBvlu3r8aKbeBV+U1IJTFwU5loCGCBxmFH1cMG30IBd2S7S tWIn5lHNeWtX/bAY2RgEDQBfJiOFVukLKo2pArk94zExGc/g4wVxt7UHJ I=;