Re: RA Option Guidelines

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Thu, 02 April 2015 16:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0lFf1KRhF5GZ2LZFisB9UgCFwCVV7SzgEVgOQ4CvXuM=; b=V2lwE1AIYilwaA3zMsQ4sEiEgLZmPMS7/OSsJLc6iI5KaSS8OI5bandiRFnZkWZr5K Qog2lLfVXIWuBdHcfBA9vDvv0z1K5NTMO/WfiWbvxq6aacH8x/UuQAd4H8GwQWIQ9ke/ S6KizFAMnF+kwfx+xkqMHDO9RAD2Bz8OiU6EWc2kQ8QQ9V+LkogdXVMAHoHLwxkVAT8+ snm6E03qXK8FzrmRee9aQb305KqOu4edH7TW3vgvmExs5/ZXyQ/vpuErsVfSXjYP99KF rGv8EzYqlkwSio8EwwSj04vScso7kfHs1KB5tV9wM/uT9mdMs1FHyqoTezVn93LrVeaS s7rg==