6man's draft-ietf-slaac-renum (Re: [v6ops] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-slaac-renum)

Fernando Gont <fgont@si6networks.com> Wed, 08 April 2020 18:29 UTC

Subject: 6man's draft-ietf-slaac-renum (Re: [v6ops] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-slaac-renum)
To: otroan@employees.org
Cc: Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com>, "v6ops@ietf.org" <v6ops@ietf.org>, Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo=40google.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, Timothy Winters <twinters@iol.unh.edu>, "6man@ietf.org" <6man@ietf.org>
References: <cac6313b-fb75-6ae7-d87e-dba08086f87f@si6networks.com> <E2FF69E3-9B10-489E-9F01-2953AD4F4F11@employees.org> <de93e2d3-3766-e57a-2638-18f8e6f2ddc1@si6networks.com> <CF48B567-4C63-4C1E-96B9-A2730DE30CF3@employees.org> <9593bb1a-001a-0ec8-712b-9dff80373838@si6networks.com> <C8327FC9-ACD9-4358-8FB3-9D61E28B2128@employees.org> <f279b63e-1d96-311d-dcd9-a356bfce3f02@si6networks.com> <F5DD5B33-4261-4C91-A616-1048B73F1B73@employees.org>