Re: [spring] A question for draft-fz-spring-srv6-alt-mark

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Wed, 10 November 2021 18:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4zXyykD81SdtnFnX4AoAeFXILUfIly+0rLxMzm3+Wxo=; b=emUiw1TbDJXkJTRAe3sAq2Z0PlgLj6Np2XkIdZmhqiPVbR67DMUvHUSktjrwPGEHkx tNhTJI2PncnNgkoBTSpbU8pQWNzWZhrd0A8FrdiZA5meXA+tL8tKuPSYff9pkWUIa3Nz oVPopsag/bKs2Rn0Qee98ruXEv/34iDGXs2kLZIQKF7gIfVCGS/TWiXHOmnbeSw9v9Am GomjqdVZR6K4pD7cd1m8ECM5y2ndS/M87E5d3nx11VcKNuTJ3S4lx6xBtukll3+TKp/z gb8Hf7CzyOO06Uu65uwRR8N/A4NCO9KLcLj5J0YGn91EbXyvznBENcL3s/c+hGNr4gph psIA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4zXyykD81SdtnFnX4AoAeFXILUfIly+0rLxMzm3+Wxo=; b=7EEzkWi90fqGbOLz7M2DYg6Li3mLyuoV9NR06/wksBbg28ODjrp+XoUN0ex5OKr0hx aJcshgOsCmlHtsBWzTG6zMZSAHjH2veHLOc4wndujqWTyf6cH48Ok8+JiuSFblUhhfla BfknQXufrZ6BykO5ieVb2+ukvV1erLBtTL0YYCAk8wWGjcMOVr13V/wA6V54IWY5+/mc 8sUdv09KsXFuBz+g1x+9BG5acu15n8W2hnpiiyUjp8jg1AthGK4uW5JHqMSYBKf5eZOE UmEoovJpWX6eeaozPrNd+mN4YxG7vGsZnbYFZYAXnIQpyyTGYx7ENkhsUYpDlRwBmsNE UTSQ==
References: <CA+RyBmW4ViAfoXF3eFVC=r_zN+YRxdgKZam4F8hCFinD7DvQKQ@mail.gmail.com> <573fddca93ee494d9e1eb9afcffa8d8e@huawei.com> <CA+RyBmWGW7SE-Buz8O04r24Jhynv+RhxfRJ=pGreQMzvbuX6fQ@mail.gmail.com> <c54d3c56d8d44d64a77fb01c84b857ac@huawei.com> <CA+RyBmWviqeM96_uuDH78=oRUPGgmV97X=NbTOeeSzdsd6BAKg@mail.gmail.com> <3c79c1d415a84058b6eb4d59e1ab01be@huawei.com> <48c953bc-002b-ac20-4e0d-f9e23c843005@joelhalpern.com> <CALx6S36HYGGxr_eE0qWj0EGv77Ws2EtMVQF43foBXPEsE6fZOg@mail.gmail.com> <fac4953b1aaa41f5b34913a2143aba1b@huawei.com> <e3474056-7a8c-9b70-2fe0-908db7aff457@joelhalpern.com> <1dc4dd20789144fa8ccf14d601829b54@huawei.com>