Re: comments on draft-gont-6man-lla-opt-validation-00

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Mon, 17 March 2014 16:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZZLnL9bxMgdaWNiFusEyNDBgmjI/47ygv5KtQmkBvW8=; b=WyE6CT7scz62yBKL/EAnL3ZUTOpDjxY3zRNWf8kzVODGW0TVohI4CD0+msdvJ2iLSJ uNV9BrCuO+j2CBsesnLRTMFiHABzs62iuZ6xpT9osIMQhFBvo7o9pXRgssK5GzxpWvSn JDiSWSC0ILGHoj0J5OF9ns6JNS2E+Y4++2YqWaVamPnYUQcjVgD3ql190xjpc1B6P7xb PiMWx793KVYtMEER7RiTJwsqPk4LkoRLg8ZiwfsUxU2/vUyOHAJ6DOGavQpUUQ036FGQ ynDiVM/PW6qH+RSDV9Kq38Vijy7q4JXSu+/augHSgAUFwtExnFlT3nvqzFXmBeXy0JeH Gdaw==