Re: [2nd] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option-06

Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com> Sat, 04 September 2021 16:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=9cL49lWEYCQwHyuGRIK088cjNFaq9q5rU983pnB5+h8=; b=ZwDE864qiIe+5wM35m0I4/rerLJobJSsv+nUzbA/VO6JhsEAPGJmHMZ6gzKRjjufo+ naP3V0iK7dcUOuEpR24O3BPBUfoWWqB3g4mH148BVdixcZ/3kSdbXg0OgMpbHnriqU5u uUHkvrIJwnZ5Wi43d9wQX3ofBKHPDUs/TIxYLTLz90MYZFBkoINJnk684dgSWc8Hsz23 RprrbRCkHXLoNQLBZaJgvaSISgLw2UgzmRYIJxoJ5KljsN/GURtXhH720bKSbnPG7K2y CoStIQJFOxQP5z3ROBM1VyFwFlgjep814puDRWi1VToY4uADpWsrs/RCK0JkkjeMqFd0 m3/A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=9cL49lWEYCQwHyuGRIK088cjNFaq9q5rU983pnB5+h8=; b=ekW1HH7DRkMl+a5oWMtZbu0vaLA8IQgpQxV/3e2rEDM5vrU7EPG42fO3pxqNMl+/Ix i/aguF6wQr3F0azNZkCZp8M4ejSkI+3221jj8LphY/G/Sj0fZ79EQDmS/y0G4msiDG4n f7iL2vUuQlbEifRUzB7xC+cCNi3ZoG5d4gvdtcWDo2c9MaI4Jk2BOENMvuL800kIlc/l aWIRCSAoyT7toAIdGdSfRtW1lwxCmxXR1Ae9S8A+X3OI5a6BOFqaSIEhRg6Myp/kWNi5 VI7Awv7sOGjDTOS4qU8YuUGHBTXjVFfrv6F9BCwtc+hVkdGv6MEcUF4FXy4OUt1C3qmt gglw==