Re: AD review of draft-ietf-6man-rpl-routing-header

Jonathan Hui <jonhui@cisco.com> Fri, 29 July 2011 21:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jonhui@cisco.com; l=10762; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1311975511; x=1313185111; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=z+GfAtcqwkFAGQwHIV73VbFxIdUY3gOL9nTCcVBBmmo=; b=m3NeapWCuWPdC6ReO3IuXsvNuUW0NEEQrBgnnytbu+hpcI86SiWmxsny QfStReXrgqT/cmnLL7Akw+DMXDU2GPetqNbGx/Mvn1e0Xf6KHxfBuxRtn VgKEWHUL5RwN3oFGxVVEx4YZ7UceV2/v5YYJtOZH5GYdriqa4kCXXyBJ+ E=;