Re: draft-bonica-6man-frag-deprecate

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 28 June 2013 20:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=bCq4N+nNnNfFoEpTIhuE6/7KDKRnvBO3p1zFIqEahVI=; b=nkIed3NpoG7LzApCezKFG6U6jhCZKf0Ot6tBZwPIjzrB9EntcoFpxcDglSHblNl+1t eZWyrHVV4fZMxbK1OJc8aBdpYqCeN2E2qBkvdM5tnQHP7Le7ga8x8O11YzvSUmDn+3z6 E66dEfRXCryXPpgF8dnxs9srA6G++vyzHKObEEVoy51jxlTa+KxAeIqZ/T7EQQOKDsLq mXOy3oyBtf7ZlOGoKc7NGQWx6cMXuCF8ODGiuPfD/Hv0q41Dr1HnQCkAJq/MOAMXl7+F 8PabMU+Q4PtvwlG01NMCHRbBOun1mrC52F0JyyWwE0XUDE0ZzCxdNVtp1Ri7W+AMa5ib gYsA==