comments on draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-02

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Wed, 13 November 2013 21:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=b8kXXJWxXwe7ubbfLCGtrbSVCtertu5JTILkzhr9w74=; b=Dv3Rf+oWkiePJt+8oLGPnoKOeiOFeK9gIgo84r2F8Re92cRVjny8EqesMe+sjN7EvM LNhufZaZbxTB34BXw80olvKxR3xtjTOZYDt9Ey78Bifj7urSISEjXPmAa7pI+ETdcHGG 5T1a6h8o/1oll40v6C7WIqWE8RzGaM4Te4VyDdEQvgugsfoOfhpNfW2d+u6XGgmCcTCl wGiAtPxAJ9/asVwfM67Tlfscw8TCvXSj0xhpaks0353CgF3iJq914b11EgiF0lqHfwFT 48TmtFDMuazBXtdl63aLYeWwOoQMFmcbUmyCS1R+3HiFCOvZy8L8O/p+SNye9QfiRMgR 75VA==