Re: [Geopriv] Adding GPS location to IPv6 header

Mark Andrews <marka@isc.org> Wed, 21 November 2012 07:05 UTC

To: Ammar Salih <ammar.salih@auis.edu.iq>
From: Mark Andrews <marka@isc.org>
References: <509e6d34.02d80e0a.51df.ffff9e7a@mx.google.com><8C48B86A895913448548E6D15DA7553B1B92F4@xmb-rcd-x09.cisco.com><50a8f5db.04c0440a.320d.5d9e@mx.google.com> <992B5474-5E13-4270-8A22-1BE391F87C06@bbn.com> <F57BCAEE8C344E948B5A553E5A8EE884@OfficeHP> <4D7DF3B7-F749-44B6-A60B-3E804037F47B@bbn.com> <202EF1AE79AE413CAF7B9F24A3D08314@OfficeHP> <BBE26B40367FDD4985430D1DE12B6DB00E6FFD8F@xmb-rcd-x08.cisco.com> <50abfe21.82da0e0a.5c65.ffff96d7@mx.google.com>