Re: 4rd IID range & IPv6 addressing architecture

Rémi Després <despres.remi@laposte.net> Thu, 31 January 2013 17:28 UTC

Subject: Re: 4rd IID range & IPv6 addressing architecture
From: Rémi Després <despres.remi@laposte.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 18:28:40 +0100
References: <C62593E0-60EE-4C7F-8803-F10588DCBDDA@laposte.net> <02ac01cdfdac$0b5a1e30$220e5a90$@cisco.com> <B8088AC8-5635-48BD-A421-D4CD39E3D616@employees.org> <5107DD67.1000502@gmail.com> <C0DED413-9329-4BFA-BA8F-92F0A87A1543@employees.org> <51094345.4030503@globis.net> <CAM+vMES8qsb5rhjriuKcwiHx=UqxYugtJxiHwTBh9QrN+sDtKQ@mail.gmail.com> <510A46F3.5090407@globis.net> <B8C3042E-C83F-43FF-A786-10D5FF376745@employees.org> <4A46CF39-7363-4923-9621-763781E7D875@laposte.net> <510A8F3B.5020107@globis.net>