RE: Sending traffic to default router when RA has no PIO

"Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com> Mon, 09 July 2007 14:10 UTC

Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:09:43 -0400
From: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com>
To: Vlad Yasevich <vladislav.yasevich@hp.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=22616; t=1183990193; x=1184854193; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=shemant@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Hemant=20Singh=20(shemant)=22=20<shemant@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20Sending=20traffic=20to=20default=20router=20when=20RA =20has=20no=20PIO |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Vlad=20Yasevich=22=20<vladislav.yasevich@hp.com>; bh=fgPK5x7d0C4g3PHC0vcZsjWrnufvCc45lrQ/plGXsXU=; b=IxsJYp0Gc2ZS2FSkSaKKf3bcbEyXmZjse88ewrmGwHDTH8JPTZfFrPaZWbNBD7bjwk/k1Xw+ Hv0UHDDA812rLiM0yAANbfmLcnJd0DE/D/fz1HE9takEr5vJMsNuEUgP;