Re: ra privacy: an improvement to privacy extension plus source code

Andrew Yourtchenko <ayourtch@gmail.com> Fri, 25 October 2013 22:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=UfNIAU7rUsIeETLelXdLEbfvRYAfx50uNGJ6tXt71Rg=; b=RX5L60EsxlLqItRNqvyzZgzMS2KBxlVcnvMyQ0xb4CluXfRR4Ufq21kXWsPctjTC+l sK7yhQvdTG3shCzbO0+rMx/4h2xXIZ+ZRbEicw2BNwWnME7MF1og0uHuetGyo1zrwRB6 qqng9Zw3jID5s4HxdaQvT3zNbCgbNLaKPRIPEX5gFpP2SVUyYfWDSkrGqV+bcnsRdh6X Mnf4CRTDTvwN5+qYErs5KgnMSmgGGyj/7sEip/FGXSSSHyPctK2g2AxeUWD4vakgbC6v yo/XHTvRO6vpJI0iUN67OuY2r5TMcv3rhSepXM0khopTLVFrwJ0ogKuBaNsO2301e0+L mURg==