Re: I-D Action: draft-voyer-6man-extension-header-insertion-07.txt

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Mon, 14 October 2019 23:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2cXR3CdiwX0HJISp+4P6+s+ziCLGNOMjRV4C2MOxSZ8=; b=Ma9AgFf9NrFVBEtxM6Tb2PAzhsBE1RvqRFdrVfKN0lEhM8JJuoV3LA2UTDgX+g2G2p 4LPBvxXC/wIlTNCxsfNwxjd7up5EhDK6e/BtYzQumBuhX6Ay2YfdXor14JZOZG821BhW sBCNnTORZz0f+kRnKFFCUdpmkl1KdU6DHLRJlDwj97Scz+V2AlL4KPSU9ssSmtYigDuu HnJYz1s18TMEqvKBSJWmFRzu0nRS8Oh1m93noabIgrR4dEXkzMGVoXtvV/DWSMqY+7Dr 0y6GeE0I6vWUM7Eg3TIzGxbvqZcoIwlx/EuuYGWO0YQvbLOk7tSsiAwr353TvpksjOiZ A2kA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2cXR3CdiwX0HJISp+4P6+s+ziCLGNOMjRV4C2MOxSZ8=; b=dNFTdURP0Zl8bqJ9ZWNvwZvBcAD/02iI1xHkqHMML8l1Bc58xsDN3BxrizIbhd/n7d +VmHLgPJlN5/3nPIiWAt8O0cPotXwvFn/VXOTDG7+WbwqMKhtLO+5suQFaLc+WAL2RId kUaunuklZyhZZ0V2u8Be1QlXySGfX7tMkVjLc8hYFIJu1F+7veNTAJzkGjwKBocxkBCP RWmUCVvEZgMPwljVMQ/6Yi1k4Npj9cTa2m8Q7X0fCSvlM/fpSYcF7NntMsiqVSjkKTVW BPv6H1/0KOvLMo2bLdSdHb5QVQpjbiPyOGolMSms2/SkoAsy+oHggHz6hzIi5oQpsP0C o8rA==