Re: [spring] Comments on draft-bonica-spring-srv6-plus

John Lemon <john.lemon@broadcom.com> Fri, 12 July 2019 21:11 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=EhHCPM3SxPsRWaSPWzxyeV/ATF349FZrsWCh4erMioU=; b=M5hnzaTtkPWF5ogffx9ga6y3aCpExpzG/oAOG6yYlMrxOkD+/7XTCCn5uN3pBfV1Iz fnev8oOPweg117zEaXeCVqg5nodOFZuVp88kyae6FdKpilSawQK+LiT5MKPF38WWHAcL +wk1AdFjAJv/YiaTtzIEhg0tz+uiBCexpmc6cAEjagrc8jAcp+XdipCDXKmptUfCnUqo AfGHtnDnAb9t1QTr4kHqfDqwAQ09YlgDlh68xlZUaO1r/Tlwk3fhRK4YNdAP7zhsJ3H8 Ly5tu5sTBZO0+LBNS6UvPwi08BYTdhmmLLEGm3kGScgDrEPTA592V1n2JI49MV1FNHzZ 3C+A==