Re: [IPv6] [Int-area] New Draft - ICMPv6 Loopback

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Wed, 21 June 2023 04:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1687323244; x=1689915244; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=nWX6qgc+V+2Hqs9fGO4yVzbQ52/JYIijniuZfkxuGPI=; b=P/1bqIWejQgdG+pb55w/7tM+mzyhKePK26/3pvvTtyYsSTJXHDbvimQ61ekwV48m9B Ws5WZQluM3wzshp0RxP1S2y4c9YtzKt3H2iD90erco67mt22AMNDPcnrdUVKz7J08wGs VPl9q+W434Ln2JnebeVImNiAl8AlbslXNHQINJ4EogEFRSpuh4caAmCLi7mCf7oH8R1r jjDFSiGBYYVf7iWZI/jVyxswc8DS7raEPCN1DqiD7YQ1xpxmNn8HBp8jIzTuvKbjYQbm 6qG6PUdF+VMT5HRyAUYhq16LcnfGtUT2TjoTPkhsICEQ0NBQw6ShL5fArNVdUjSmUX9K px0w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1687323244; x=1689915244; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=nWX6qgc+V+2Hqs9fGO4yVzbQ52/JYIijniuZfkxuGPI=; b=fstH18aiwuD+DwiFele27b8HryLyLeCaBYPXLKDHKFQUfI0U7o9TG7bISaeUwV8Qb8 nHzouYjkS3EyhsuHfGFG+LmEsIsY85NMqaJd3vC31KTyV2jf7JgRUsezCpbOw9hMr2NA n4ZeHPYXAThzyhKdp5BkIooLpDSIzbzJkwwGKvj4FYXAcTBiUUOyox14lDXXxssNfT0V aev09OghiIQNwGWsHXsmfrkK72zoFMWorzRvctJvSHFgSir0MhsHSnmAT+mZUIPSaaC2 KeWB5cR71aHKbZH1/f5wtY9Ks63Q9mmTwiaXJIvIepJ09KVuQ9nQrNMD6dNSy43/KUFI Ae7w==