Re: addrsel: privacy addresses within/out of a site

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 03 January 2011 19:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=aCpEh/OCKhMLPS8eX1FV1OS9S93Ow1QbqRkLq5pmDRA=; b=vMj6uGuqYXzJnZA4dDoFsJi7TOYvD/X8d07dlf/k4sr2Vqz9xSk/5dlq1pRl4Didje xZXxmzlXLyW0sqboHeerOGest5jX/WGTonJ5/pTtHePQEgfR2pShj6x9n0h0Uk+9BZfh qKzsQNMpOFdcTIK9Rncrt8iIDxGzVDTUQMDXA=