Re: New Liaison Statement, "LS on indicating service continuity usage of the additional IPv6 prefix in Router Advertisement"

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Fri, 02 February 2018 22:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11114; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1517610259; x=1518819859; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=u6fUYYVkU2q8dbEVr1PqpCCIQ80YRIQuqWh5aB04QNc=; b=TjK8In4vOJV2XZfiMgJ4OQc5ipwOTgAnmY4QTt7nSM5KDsp/NoAw+AbV UZZeMgA+xV+q6bpo/XCHzjGWF7AbiB8xu5rQ3Jya1x/8JGBiK8KhvMYuj U0a1ySDBk5HKk1nGR9gwlZGjwG3Tak0iaZ7A/cvziTTloZ0rwHpLv/yLA Y=;