Re: SRH insertion vs SRH insertion + encapsulation

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sat, 07 September 2019 12:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=oLCt2w3AxLKBvlOtsrJwKY2OQC8uf2p+nqXnLFMFCyY=; b=RAbOQDxAVL+cVpWDmgjBa+AVHBSnYg6GIhfUqTBr9lm95KLaZSbU2/l7Fv7ZY2zyuI zIA4I0Ca78VNfU/uXq3pczjY1TdyHU1U6/crGSft6B4xH2XVcdzCLDs4lnhVuFIFJbTc isMXtFrJia0Jj3QbEZENBWfSl+GteOW2QwQFdjFFOfdXsT+/+exMCuZUH+Sxt5wDqiTN Av+64AjjSxajPL5ZwI9iF75MLlxDaJLe4wbV1mOI3yW6KRK7eKEOKgbbALGLed/Wkj9u 4Q0VfmSFAhIZCTUDLMB9bbxxE/CPxVPz80mPIzYl4NP9kuK/ziPqwPun0q6fGppGni+e qh7Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=oLCt2w3AxLKBvlOtsrJwKY2OQC8uf2p+nqXnLFMFCyY=; b=VJS1wwgr2Y7EUdiwJghJcVnyba1Uql++zcjUkyx4HITcFmSunOijQEM6RZCEQbwrq9 2BStNwcfskG0ewh40LdpUSwB9sGLZ0Pea7WVpPdt45wZdw7uTJNDV279VlZu3zZ4pPfg I6IUParpr51gNn8wR0c4AOTRpgwstUHdsPkTPKBYNd7+ww1kEuzQI7l141JIYaZ2ertc kuh5vC6jfsq2HE4yQLoXlhsz1/SyyTjLH4vNVjeQS3YnPMW2Q5339lGpxCDzEk8qc5mJ J/xCNlrQc6DMLckrbIWxMjs7D4TFbfWMqNRlRGGDhc9IvmyqVm6NEef5lPE+fSjEnvRT sKew==