Re: Joel Jaeggli's Discuss on draft-ietf-6man-ext-transmit-04: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 08 October 2013 22:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3333; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1381270284; x=1382479884; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=UV3xVd7+B9sasm82ptzW58XDgZwhnux/q6aJ0r5rb6I=; b=NamwiV49Y7Twghy7O/7CxNAjgwcOz1aybe00DfQVRH6qvothfWlHXj5R 9X+98PWlsFfrbGTtEv4iwJpKumT+FHOVbbCeEHRElcQzHQRXr6LmTATld GTZGeTyGf9Sk00Q1HwrTum1Ov9SX2GEM+N1OFa33+M3Y6acOTpDoK26X5 A=;