Re: New Version Notification for draft-voyer-6man-extension-header-insertion-07.txt

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Sun, 22 September 2019 01:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=sCxJXSvTN2ellwIqZ6hxpags5+eIyD9EGODgAyMMH3o=; b=X5CpMr6wspwc+KYtNYHgLhCAxbAG4UtdywhGVx3NL/Yue+p6kXqyJ821lxSSDreWXq 3Gd23jvhfc4V/mvP2JV9TuIV643aPIKentZK3HgNo56Ny6bFKrIagAt7jEvRKp3tPrbz HQ1E3X2LEz+xR6OpQbhu2oHVJ8EITIzuJfJOIEcC+6ksviNBXmlg9AoTzu4YNls6b96m S27W4UhgbujB3V7pqWPTrSPZqPk1rFSF/vLDHMLLr7IJ1ggHrS6010UxzotAVL98RH6g 0QAFdW0Y0XXN2qiPy3OWIWnoJ+RHGgkNt4khM4dSFpduNrn15KKE9cWdwh0wQJKv7W5l 7uHQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sCxJXSvTN2ellwIqZ6hxpags5+eIyD9EGODgAyMMH3o=; b=tbT47rEO3JoNf04glR9LU7fGTIzT8NJ3YUGApqWsb8IdjSgqm7YAQlu/HGjHqjQ7S5 sE+0kMKOzzxs/HgkKrleFnd9B05cv8v9ksRFvEV/qVlgfezPwUQxmeXLPMZzyNoJBIOw +4iR97GZ9uvp0Y8WJfdlkKh2dr2km8CdZI5QJrUiQ0HruYCkwdW7dhp1sugWER24jG4p JRBoRsQaweB+o0wB0ojYqIOEYnqf3sbd8c68mzQIXkQ+VHRWD0EurnktyTwQjKBpFQDx OUoNR0OLr/PSQmH2XXRTqYMHU9PLHlgRWohSUVKGOWqYlsj0dL5WYEdYjCSomexjpeR+ Y8cg==