Re: Conclusion of Adoption Call for <draft-troan-6man-universal-ra-option>

Timothy Winters <tim@qacafe.com> Fri, 22 October 2021 16:26 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=yyd7+1Cg2yi67tPYksOfjNoZElG3rAgMGiWLRnm2mko=; b=po8dE8S+pxqu6+TpB7r8dJVPjxy4vwI9u5eTeonKzbK/luhQLpkQx5mMH77tmyEwS5 WhTwTWmUh6017isFIKLAOVR23lamLU+q7ACMwxXd80OeFyX7E2IE5YnKXm4AJRWbUaqw xkXyhbH8aiVlOaeY15fijuYe8qQp4IcWgJYk/dK185vb/0Fc6kUL+cS+bokpCDBxbWhV smAwGyjU16WgIQxu+hbzyx/Qt69iGGLc+tBV/q97NyCDS1wM7uwu/A+Bb87vCbjEmRbH PT7yEkQzhtUCgzCgLmjN6HN3mrP3Rx/Z3eQaHUlZYajB2K5FzzWb4VGUwMsbf81TYWYc Yz9A==