Re: WG Last Call for for draft-ietf-6man-rfc6874bis

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Sat, 18 June 2022 10:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=uAOSh4kF2ah/5A9jAyyE2Sk8nnb7yceKVr7cBCSK7jQ=; b=eLz83sI1tIADkLkIwllVxhhXyUPDBtrgqH0SvPUVYxnlZMXIfpd7vwfSraPD3pcYL+ UHExdUyGv+opscM8gDDg/gxOR6euEsifS1CzvWK9sYuDP2UrDDbYIZGiWug/pCLN+e5n s/AAkT/8YYsUtoYrKD6XShCden5iy42eg4jBVhGCVQfdfSyQTPsQlOm8EBV/BewQZdXM NdZQkJxyAoE71Tsc+khHEMBE+kiBgdOxQdQgQzDtdpUfpUFUdOLMEkaU9j4+L++ifiU3 f21kfuwtYy9eHJlXFEK7axM/U8iJRA8/0PQ5CR6NhZ47HX35WbAax/ZINTY+UgA8bbG+ m/dg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=uAOSh4kF2ah/5A9jAyyE2Sk8nnb7yceKVr7cBCSK7jQ=; b=KRJgUl7KEobV/eA9RL4o3vFtTLqo0YNNjUP++UYnBdhc77hLG48JTZhRs5SH/q54gu GHDCT8gTWpvzn6Kaq1sKvB53NGCvUd9+ONnD3et4Z79UdokGgffgOMXvWvjq/WRtR+Nc ONZ/HOhDvIznjAw3d1VI+I1EYnIYKfnNu4L26VvrGuBMy0Ebr79pJYWiyFz/ynlgSSIn pzaxZlM2aDjKaD6/Fq08DyuCKRknbPpgpRJmAxeD1zu5Hqt/rwgRaRNK5O099wp6DCW1 MZy0k1abKqskDdubmdLu0yosDLCVOHx3Id4rb4FKabtrVB1Cmbp4+h4ihq5BNgieRZYs 5+6w==