Re: Comments on draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option-05

Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk> Wed, 28 July 2021 10:11 UTC

Subject: Re: Comments on draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option-05
To: Jen Linkova <furry13@gmail.com>, 6man <ipv6@ietf.org>, Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com>
From: Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 11:11:34 +0100

Jen,

Thanks everso much, an extra pair of critical eyes is always really
helpful.  Your comments are all helpful: to me this suggests some change
of words is needed, and we'll go through each in turn when we get a
moment and suggest clarifications (and maybe some changes to the way we
describe the endpoint usage of the option).

We'll be in touch soon.

Gorry