Re: review of draft-krishnan-6man-rs-mark-08

Behcet Sarikaya <behcetsarikaya@yahoo.com> Mon, 29 November 2010 18:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1291053690; bh=SbZM/HX2qTjNCra8WecejeiaDximtozr1XLHUdjbQ6k=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=NJtXFXC77INhVuWeD23Q/0+4ppFGJZPI2yfOzRwICkQ27CBc4drqpilWjpu1LH43fb+4HCZ5z0EG4KJjbUwhLAw0odsb/LQTajkIdppEjHbMLntadHrl5f+cdkXrZXsttLSTIPtvVnWiIlXNkPFT0ElabxPPNR0s32acLZw7OBQ=
X-YMail-OSG: 3_htUPQVM1kX9trsWYQj.P.u8DQ2gYBTCovohV6KhQusTSR FNG6X0mWYqBMoY2eEc.xxi8pZ5RE1USP50gakBfW4vPM4KcJO8rS9glwPWjJ n14GjrQDVG3vAQjJP9rUAjFZBHGpP6_GhclXFUv6uSNRX.94hAZMhGWaK_hT W3TKgUbC80JEeWw10ZT6janwgwaq5w8qWd_VVtz171eI3cdU.GpfGfx7o0A4 kvonlDP_ZloNGJZ7bNItPfoM1C5a46ReaKowdMs27.1qAEWHMeeV3Qk7SlRc 8vkXQ.aMnvrw4lcC9iXr6UZIe70jlCwAIlTUboNERONf7qiA1FT6DD7vRG9M E3LjwTI.OEa7HYCdX_cVa2WbhjiEbThZKaC_LEQmZlXOwg99J3w--