Re: draft-ietf-6man-rpl-routing-header-07

Jonathan Hui <jonhui@cisco.com> Thu, 22 December 2011 16:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jonhui@cisco.com; l=4253; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1324571604; x=1325781204; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=wk6l4N8Pr8Lgn+hvNjXll+RAsMKQ9SFbH2+75QSIXbE=; b=UCbJq6chYzTP73kbqWhJGHVpWT8XmJA3qIsTGaDM7TJvJO1yRpjvwdN5 ktBkf9YGkvaEZKkY4NuGM164ChKJFeHDbfxKd29OPYT6ywROkE30GFB98 DnmO92mZH69HEvzwcMJVV/DmcY6Jw0Rc5OQQZh3WBuzsVKgTPKAvEyF++ U=;