Re: [IPv6] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-rfc6724-update-04.txt

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Mon, 27 November 2023 23:57 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.604 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FROM_LOCAL_NOVOWEL=0.5, HK_RANDOM_ENVFROM=0.001, HK_RANDOM_FROM=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1701129470; x=1701734270; darn=ietf.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=6nNV5/goyx60lKfU3FbBQze22nbqFW+PG/HPn5XSZIw=; b=hFQKe9TJbVHOSkh+OCwlM5/qxOQWcMoIpG1cA3fmoDrmpl+sG2VTxXwO+CAB/5Wu6L 8r2ab4NfHUQYpBUwRUESN7kZgOeRJVsAoyBVxcN35nmsazdDxiYPi/lJu86ZDtzjaZ0d zyaGENrR/unfzmllKEnYTokH9AFxealUg/G7xhU/8QI1DZ4I/hLYLFOwyW4GWbDoyg0s K0RAsVlPbZTH3G3o+GHkTs8o1XHkfrq6/lNy4iMkoZH0qDHi4jF3mJJEox6rlXR8bw1y MuGnpm4nCcHy4Jbach/Fm64nycGNuxRsvqXbWIZLgHiBjIFtiovM/q+VEn6Qu1aqxvld FBTg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1701129470; x=1701734270; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=6nNV5/goyx60lKfU3FbBQze22nbqFW+PG/HPn5XSZIw=; b=GiKnStd05siSLKxcWzhNoHTh7ixIhcnCXlanyI1EXJH8YDM3OkkUJBrdpLRdYlJnhn NjqkGeBzoVm/4kZ6SoCdMyDhYcVcCeA291647EyAoYhiMIkHfNI3KRlHCpxb3KJTckEJ PlkrLvoYp3puhvAsczkfIa7hGGSBubqvqSDlmLVtuwPjBU/G/jgD1IpsjU39htWH5Jlc uJDiNzDgyP8FvXlBpDdCHDct8WEFlnS8OfI5PSwOT+Af7Us1Ahb8Yjk9EU/U+8NtdSbz G+peeTpMg3jXlMdbsLCblMx7dlsU6GB+ag/0LuSibiQ1H4LeQX+sh6gHYn0BthM1Ogal OOAw==
References: <170059183545.4282.16453796503536671445@ietfa.amsl.com> <CACMsEX_RhsLq1eX5d6m0w93zjLdTNOmuK1-FqVvN3DRCoQkpVQ@mail.gmail.com> <3C840B68-1C34-44C9-9803-7C9468AC98C8@jisc.ac.uk> <CAO42Z2zQORo08vFV34BAKKu+vK6t8GnHLLTSiBUsERNK0zHV8Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJgLMKuk+_GhymY3cEJvTW+UC=Eo+xtC3dhPVhNkviT1Qg2v4A@mail.gmail.com> <CAJU8_nV4fdXHxGY2zEjW5PLeLjJ6YfU58tJ+PKt8PHQbCfKr-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAO42Z2xYJsZ+VS0bm6C-idXDOBTdavb6NTAnNbx9SCRfbmgvpw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJU8_nXFisr+hYBPvADkuWPZtKbpcAz7Pd_F4ZJ40=+eBPQR9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAO42Z2yst7zJKeznwywews9it=yCEQs6RNPPCLM8a4LwKdogJQ@mail.gmail.com> <CACMsEX_mViOUfkGhY=1JgipnnumJbDKUBxFoMy35sEsrtZHfzA@mail.gmail.com>