Re: Path MTU Hop-by-Hop Option

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Wed, 24 October 2018 15:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MySggiv/GlUdSl2rl4EHVfyjeC3ytqksr9mm6YHrcfY=; b=qjo1pYZWj4uqCWVpMjSGmkdT4vLodymJ0a+fMbczJk6m2RiHMKGJIko/vq9oBzKmNJ WkJ1IHWSbn7OV3xnQwv9s5/n4MgrpHACTpGh0t1uige4ZpkXGUvY3KEQXSIzBcLHRaPH RwiMqBhD/3LGnoryI55sWkg8u4VMc4+5JMTyAMQJmmyky0sY9R+3neF+RobxNRe2oOAT P5ahAfKToOo7x0BpOv7ImuQAY9pC+ugpbmcoNI0Snb2HfcjtLq6v0+Zo7SvntHpz9IFO bUbFk26zMPD9tooefLTnZII7rqh/FzE/0Od9ye5/xfTBF5ZK0mKk7iHSd5MXwd1iHWXp DlCQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MySggiv/GlUdSl2rl4EHVfyjeC3ytqksr9mm6YHrcfY=; b=QDMSaxYiX6T050EjMZRwhZbMC6jFDP+cvIqwj4EIpOjUhkhBqhgs2DTe3tgBh3W0Jg 9WjJpp4FHe2dN3dGowr/nZAch1xR12nBp6dgmajA2LNxIyCBwFQtgF/lu1sYSdMQFahG qyVcES6376QwbHItbrm7VWsJdd/SPqL1fd4RZhhlFOlcdqu8ysUQVmsShMu/RwnQsdfy aUStL5P0rzOlN0wYG8K9263YMReiksw5F3w/vnW5OPfco0u3moKGl3OB9x34n5kPM84e q6+ox0Q2He/n5mA9cVENd4dfAYsn8dSUBIHa7m8AW8oP6DBZmvjBkP7nprpIGQdbCMxA nZyw==