Re: comments about draft-ietf-6man-dad-proxy-02

Jean-Michel Combes <jeanmichel.combes@gmail.com> Tue, 24 April 2012 15:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qbq6honURVc6WnAUB2/qD7sOY/hT3IiUV3viWNW2v00=; b=a/IWkGHzb8tgy0UJ8fmWJqBg7TRnof9UZvnAQBXAtxJchGwXM6Sd32COhQThtx2/Od mAUZj1e8IwgNDko0+vkUUIKuiJSwoenHavX9zUfVnXxTFLW5PJheA+RCm21Tt+O69cr8 7Xrk/4twfAt5/7DuXDfhjIi95xtSpzrzAzMVdH9frCOlQaR4plwcEp7Vbddc4Rg1gTR2 hwxu0wRfth9Fpuu0FSEJNMudYNAKvl3bG/6nwm/h7JMesiIL9AONO5X8V6woP1dbFuK/ BhGQAhUtSdozMduLzC1rThwYLqZy0kcOgrH+s22OLKGQHVBeHLA+4POrcsm4mwkHHLOv hPJw==