Re: Flow label drafts updated

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 05 May 2011 06:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent :mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=mmHS9tiUcjfV/DVr4BhtKh2IrxIqCZnC9C/k0cdl164=; b=dXaAuj3LYaxGevmf2u+aT3cGS49K5z8i5MD+wIH9pm9TsGJCIluselYeuP+CpNZS0k eBn4Sdu6+a//UAitX+kKq2VjboUHp0aPrsHdAeKw9OtDEaVKouW4byrd8jiY7xOlfNEm HjHtsuOLutLFQmPZoIgz2okV0kAhheN5Zhxgw=