Re: [irs-discuss] Thoughts on draft-ward-irs-framework

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Wed, 01 August 2012 13:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=QMI7uA9QkecjjIzL7i0+Sv3mZuFfpRgkanZxo6fV3m0=; b=JCah07KRupy279stmbSbkC9MMHffjCrtpJ4v++B+z6mAQ96/Vnd5qt2YyOwWWYw+Kz 3JFCCSd34O9iXlr4gzuKv0cA0MOBHnFVKtFCxcKWdaLViPMnBginGC4iSCJVVqVwYdlZ fMonhATXGtTKWeAoD/SjZJQfG5a3Q8W1OOHf8pg5bhFTG/l5yxGHtWjb/+X97ZiSwwoY 2EY5xQrt+xIshjlSkhU9gErOMu5jzss7yvjejU83bCa7ghdLzki89Eusz67Xdj+1uKk5 z4FpyWzgF0ZZvhTbwjI7CnQUfa+gouf2nDng1f8Y57n5MfQ4k2/cDd/QTZn5M14mKo+N sx1A==