[irtf-discuss] Workshop and Tutorial on "Interconnecting Smart Objects with the Internet"

Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net> Thu, 13 January 2011 10:30 UTC

From: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:32:29 +0200
To: irtf-discuss@irtf.org
Subject: [irtf-discuss] Workshop and Tutorial on "Interconnecting Smart Objects with the Internet"

Hi all,

in case you have not seen the announcement we are preparing a workshop (Friday 25th March) and a tutorial (Saturday 26th March) on "Interconnecting Smart Objects with the Internet".

Your contributions are highly appreciated.

More information can be found here:
- Workshop: http://www.iab.org/about/workshops/smartobjects/
- Tutorial: http://www.iab.org/about/workshops/smartobjects/tutorial.html

Ciao