Re: [irtf-discuss] Why do we need to go with 128 bits address space ?

shyam bandyopadhyay <shyamb66@gmail.com> Tue, 20 August 2019 15:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Nxvk2QnJ4gL2eZSeVWT6FZ4AjKTStI+GTgsDN3y5DWw=; b=CQHWvFOHxgm7+q1qW06xKtycEW1c75NNENOnRHk10+kYqLxbG2e08dNznt/S5DTh0r NKZvyi+ClHUlIOFJ1zf9VCdEHfLq8N31YlvYmeOsLkRyUnX+9oyXkmohA0xgETY6LkvK sULF6Ss3QDH7UvfLyhS8Kc668w/wYiA53RBLm9mDR5jU/XTo7ITNNrCCh6TzqA5t/Dqj dm+f9nytONrYPpgFNmJzZq7OnyGVblG1Z2ICbmtNzLmicoiW1fgeV1kAufX9nDNeq02y wvPVuAmeAr4mLjzZAwquMgMtNzDEDAAJYiL+I+2kQKWMlwFHHmJy2GC+5DDg18ejXKPw 8u2w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Nxvk2QnJ4gL2eZSeVWT6FZ4AjKTStI+GTgsDN3y5DWw=; b=ZP83M6Eb60WWiSTk0/s/xyisi6y5AR4jtfGfcmCZaoX6f//9NM92bRNPQa4ySVrQ6L hmo03bJ1INOJbjh59yDVGzMc1nsbUrVMqPR0FYuDfpYXE3T/45JKfHm1so/mQIillY28 bhrcCEWwiFBlnhjasu3LRV6n19AFVS11E+28zHq4s/lmDMNCaHOW+wkUfvsl/4XmC2yK Wa1vKCjEEMWwT6q7tfmdueAhiI+03+1Yiv706W1SYCArsYKBpYZ2q05i3QgjMc4NCcHv FRGAQxumMYdabWrLnafyxYrL0ElNZ5J5qX8d5ZlJqb5lCtbswwUAMN+vwAKO5ru/4H2Q yp6w==